Friday, August 10, 2007

hello to all

This is my very first post. I feel rather excited on starting this blog but before I even begin, I start to doubt my committment towards it. I will try my best to update as frequently as possible just for your reading pleasure. (:

Well, almost recently I've been getting this bitter-sweet feeling inside of me. Okay, I know I know ..." who cares about what I feel?" But I promise it's something most of you can relate to! Forbidden love; so many kinds. Ever felt that you really liked a person but that person is way out of your league? Be it in looks, age etc etc. Well, who cares what people think anyway right? But what if the person you fancied was in the same company/ organisation/ school and is of higher authority? Is it wrong? I don't know really. You decide.

Ever had the feeling of being led on. Someone telling you all the sweet-nothings but didn't mean a single word at all. Or maybe we were foolish enough to believe them. I guess infatuation/ lust/ crushes and all feelings related to love always makes one foolish/ silly/ stupid. And we can't help but succumb to the insanity it brings us.

Imagine if you had someone by your side almost everyday and then suddenly *poof*, that person vanishes, without a word. And you happen to like this person without his/her acknowledgement. Won't you feel a little sad or disappointed? But then again, the person has no business to tell you what they're up to. It's not like they've got a resposibility with you or whatsoever. Gosh, matters of the heart just makes one feel so lost and and..there's just no perfect word to describe it. Guess I'll just leave you guys with this poem written by me...

How to mend a broken heart?

This bitter feeling that lingers in me.
Everytime I close my eyes I see,
the image of you lingering in my mind.
I try so hard but I can't deny.

See you so often than it suddenly stopped.
Can't help but feel as though my heart dropped.
Tell me how I can erase;
tell me how I can rest my case.

How can I get rid of this glimpse of hope in me?
Always hoping it's you I see.
Why am I still holding on?
Were all your words just out to con?

My eyes feel heavy, my heart feels sore.
All the nights I stayed awake waiting, wondering if you'll ever call.
Hoping this heartache I'll have no more.
Wondering why it's only you I adore.

Hopefully time would heal my wounds;
these wounds I brought upon myself.
No one else would understand.
This broken heart I have to mend;
all because of an older man.

Well, hope you guys enjoyed that. Now I'm off. See you guys soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! I am the first one to view this blog! Hooray!

j i n . z said...

you rock! now we both have blogs :) see you later!