Saturday, April 25, 2009

Setbacks in life, at times we may face
Similarly to that, I’ve had my share
But the roads slowly took a turn
From the darkness I have been spared

Great things started to pour in my life
And I never had to question why
For I know, I have Him in me
In all things, He’ll carry me high

A thousand may fall at my feet
But I will never fall
When the world is in chaos
I’ll stand upright & tall

For every battle I’ve fought, I lost
My strength and effort failed
But every battle fought with Him in me
Victory will entail

He came and suffered, that we may live
He was made poor so that we will be rich
With that we should bask in his everlasting grace
Never in our life would we beseech

His love greater than anything in the world
Be glad that it contains in you
Do acts that would display his love
So that others would know it’s true

This special love that is found in you
<3,
TGND


No comments: