Thursday, April 30, 2009

And as I was feeling vexed with regards to what the world has to say about Christianity/Christians, He spoke to me saying,

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me" (John 14:1)

People have so many misconceptions on Christianity. But they do not know that Christianity is more than juat a religion. It is about having faith in the one above and knowing that God sent his son to die for us so that we may live a prosperous and eternal life.

" But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)

"For you know the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich" (2 Corinthians 8:9)

And rich does not represent the material things of the world. But rather having enough to meet our needs and some extra to help and bless others with.

"The need of nothing" (Revelations 4:17)

But then again, having said so much, would people really understand? I guess not, because the world would never understand as they have never experienced the miracles of our Lord. They have not dwelled in His Grace and feel the wonderful-ness of it.

Because when the world forsakes you, Our Lord will never do so. And even if a thousand were to fall at your feet, with the Lord in you, you know that you will never fall.

" If the world hates you, you know that it hated me before it hated you" (John 15:18)
"Therefore, the world does not know us, because it did not know him" (1 John 3:1)

I am who I am today becuase of Him. My Lord, My God, My Everything.
& yes, if you may need to know, I am proud to be a Christian for it has made me a much better person

No comments: