Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It’s hard to ignore the ways of the world
And the words which people say.
Staying grounded is hard to do
As the words eats you up day by day.

Times like this, only one thing helps
Is to look to the heavens and pray your heart out.
Every prayer, every thought
Is heard by him and that, don’t doubt.

When you feel hurt in your heart
And hurt fills your soul
Don’t be afraid, do not fret
For your worries, He will behold.

When you feel like you’re being judge
And the world’s got a hold on you
When you feel like there’s no one else,
Only one would remain so true.

When I’m down and out and full of sorrow,
There’s only one I confide in.
The only one that knows all my tomorrows
My lord, my God, my Everything!

TGND

p/s When you know that God's hand is in everything,
we can leave everything in God's hand.










No comments: