Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On a sombre note.

Reflecting on my previous entry, I realised something about myself; something which I have not realised or notice.

I think it is amazing to be able to learn something new about yourself every other day. Something you could do but never knew. Something you thought you were unable to do but actually can do. Something you never knew you were feeling all along.

Back to the previous entry, I was talking about letting go. Personally, after that entry, I let go. I let go of something that has been hovering over my mind and heart for almost a year. As I wrote the poem, so many million thoughts went through my mind; maybe it was the same for you too- you who read the poem, whoever it may be. Hmmm…

Letting go allowed me to realise that…

All these while I never knew
In my heart it was only you

I never knew why I never really looked at other guys
That it was only you in my eyes
It was natural for me to fear
Any other guy who came near

I’ve always found it weird why I could never liked anyone else
But that question didn’t stay long as soon as I saw you
But as each day passed, my love you didn’t reciprocate
Yet my days on you I waste

Then I thought it through
Enough was where my heart and mind reached
I had to let go if not I would have gone crazy waiting
Wishing, hoping, trying, wanting
When the result would be nothing

So one night, I let go
I was sad, tears did flow
But I knew somehow I had to let go
No matter how hard, no matter how sad
Letting go of wanting you I had

Then it hit me, something I never knew
All along, the boys I blew
It was all because of you.

P/s- sorry for the rather personal entry. But I believe there are people out there who might be able to relate. Hee

gone,
TGND

Get this widget Share Track details

No comments: