Monday, September 3, 2007

letting go


This post is for all those out there who find it so hard to let go of things that have already been gone for so long. Learn to move on. Because the only thing that's holding you back in life is yourself.


Maybe you're feeling frustrated, worried, troubled -so many things. All because of one person or something that have happened. If it's all in the past, why still harbour all these negative feelings in you? Are you happy feeling sad?


Then you question, how to let go? I tried but it's so hard. Well, it's really all up to you. No one can help you because it's all within. Why exhaust yourself over thoughts which are no longer valid? Why worry for someone when that person doesn't even cares about your existence?


Find all means to let go. If it's a person that has been lingering in your mind, someone you're trying hard to forget- delete all means of contact with that person. Forget him/her. Do whatever you can to erase those un-happy thoughts.


And when you've finally learnt to let go, you'll feel lighter- spiritually that is. And you'll feel so much happier. So many things we encounter are all part and parcels of life, growing up and maturing. These things are inevitable and it's only up to us to handle them.


Enjoy life and stay happy.


Another poem; enjoy!


you seem to be everything I wanted in a man.

being with you give me butterflies;

a feeling I can't seem to comprehend.


your charisma, your charm;

never knew it'd bring me harm.

I took time and effort to care for you,

springing surprises- though a few.

I knew these gestures would make you smile;

but to love me you took a while.


I know you're busy, you don't have time.

and so I waited, never did I whine.


but it has reached a point, I can't control.

my feelings and emotions I have to let go.


invisible chances I always gave,

in you I had so much faith.


but this time i'll leave, i'll be gone;

when you turn back and look for me,

no longer will you still see,

that girl who waited patiently.



letting go,

TGND




No comments: