Sunday, March 1, 2009


So many things left unsaid
Yet before it’s spoken, it’s thrown away

I was to go but you pulled me back
You said you’d make up for the things I lack

Before we reached the end of the road
It seemed you got too heavy a load

Tired and weary, all worn out
You were left swimming in a pool of doubt

Many a times, I reached out my hand
But you said, I’d never understand

I wasn’t there to make things easier
I was where you could take a breather

I thought this time, you had my heart sealed
I thought this time, we’d start anew

I know we’ve both tried very hard
But eventually you still chose to part

Empty promises, quiet days
Your signs to me to stop the chase

Heartbroken and dejected, I did feel
What am I to do but let time heal

As you go on in your life
I hope you find the will to survive

This time for good, I’m going away
In hope of you finding better days

TGND

No comments: