Sunday, December 7, 2008


In 2008,
I learnt to love
& then I lost
But I’m still glad
Our paths have crossed

In 2008,
For the first time
I felt
How it feels to be loved
And how a heart can melt

In 2008,
I’ve made some friends
That soon became foes
Who’s to pick up the pieces?
Who’s to end the pathetic prose?

In 2008,
I learnt a thing or two
About the person in me
Uncovered was the weaker side
I never thought I could be

In 2008,
I held on tight
to certain things
But how long more
should I be waiting?


With that I say in 2009,
I hope to start afresh
That miracles will occur
That things would turn over
& my mind would start to clear

I will not harp on
what is past
I’ll try to move on
But not too fast

For if again
I saw you in 2009
I hope that magic would
Once again make you mine

TGND

No comments: