Sunday, December 21, 2008

I don't know why, but the Christmas season always has some kind of relation with love. That being said, I decided to go read some love stories online. There were some really touching ones but I realised that so so so many love stories have tragic endings. It gets really annoying at times.

But I guess it just goes to show that nothing, nothing at all is perfect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- -

I miss you but I can’t say
I miss you each passing day
I miss you but you wouldn’t know
I miss you but I won’t show
I miss you, in a silent way
These “miss-yous” are here to stay

-------------------------------------

& periods always make girls or rather females feel so emotional.
sometimes, just sometimes, the rush of emotions is too over-bearing.
they seem to overtake the mind, the heart, the whole.

just go and be gone already.

TGND

No comments: