Saturday, August 23, 2008

make it the last


I have decided. It is time to put an end to thoughts which belongs to the past; my past. It's taxing to keep thinking of "what-ifs", "if-onlys", "maybe" etc. I will try my best to just live and let live. *Thoughts, please vanish*


As I stood under the pouring rain
Shadows filled my empty heart
I have failed & love faded away
Lost behind in the sunnier days

The falling raindrops hid my tears
Like a mask it hid my pain
Feeling so jaded & broken inside
Wishing I wasn’t alone tonight

Nothing else seemed to matter anymore
In these ever-changing days
Only one thing remained in this heart so cold
A piece of the past I find hard to let go

Maybe our love never went away
Maybe it was me who found it hard to stay
But it’s too late, time to move on
Soon to come, this rain would too be gone

By then I hope we’d find a place
Where our hearts belong & love regained
Where our souls can rest and peace remains
& where the sun would over shine the rain
,
TGND

No comments: