Sunday, August 10, 2008

The End.


Have there been occasions in your life where you felt deserved a better closure than to be left hanging? Or rather you end something but somehow you do not get that settled peace in you?
You wished you had a chance to end things in a better light;



If I were given 1 wish, 1 week and just 1 thing to do
I would gladly give those days to be with you

Relive the happier times we used to have
Forgetting the moment we both left

In love and romance we shall bask
No answers needed, no questions asked

We’ll do the things we planned to do
Anything; just as long as it’s with you

For the times we missed, I’ll make it up
Hopefully enough to mend that broken heart

When those 7 days come to an end
I hope that broken heart, I have amend

One last embrace, one last kiss
One last look before this love dismiss

Tears in our eyes, we then take our leave
Our unsettled hearts can now live in peace

TGND



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

help me.