Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mr. I

Hey Mr. I, don’t look so sad,
let me take you by the hand,
let me be that friend.


I promise not to make you tell

all those insecurities that’s giving you hell
I’ll just sit and listen

I’ll be that friend that makes you laugh
with me, you don’t have to be that tough

Hey Mr. I, for now I would be around
but if one day I can’t be found
I hope you’ll find someone else

I hope that person will bring you joy
your feelings, that person won’t toy
because you deserve so much more

Boy, you know I care
and I’ll try my best to be there
I’ll stick around for a while

Keep you company for a while
laugh with you just for now

I may be the last on your list
but if my presence makes you happy
then I’m glad

So Mr. I, don’t stop calling
for soon we may stop talking
you may move on
so will I

But before I do, I want to thank you Mr. I
for letting me be that friend
I hope your misery,
I slightly amend


TGND

No comments: