Monday, March 17, 2008

The Closest To Heaven












Where the sky and the sea met

On a straight line they both sat

The clouds were perfect,

The sea was too.

Up on the parachute

Over the ocean, we flew

Almost touching the clouds

Fluffy and thick

Up a little higher

In heaven we’ll be

The view was breath-taking

But I bet in Heaven, you’d have a better view.

The air was clear

So was the sea.

The fishes swam and surrounded

Those in the water, including me

The sun rays reflected so perfectly

The water so clear

There’s nothing under it you couldn’t see.

All so peaceful

All so calm

I wish I could live there

I wish I could stay

All the worries and troubles will go away

This gorgeous place I’ve just been

It’s the closest to heaven I’ve ever seen
Floating to Heaven,
TGND


Disclaimer: Pictures were taken by me on a recent trip to Cebu, Phillippines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Good News said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anzel said...

I'm so glad too.. that i saw this heaven with you..
*hugz*

SC said...

awww! -hugz- we must go back some day...