Friday, March 7, 2008

Bagging it

This entry is all about eye candy! Bags are an essential and we can never get enough of it (I believe some guys out there share the same sentiment too). This entry is dedicated to one of the love of my life; bags. Though the bags shown in this post is wayyy out of my league (note: prices begin from US$500-US$3000), I still want to show them because they look so gorgeous. Anyway, looking and drooling over them won't cost anything. Besides, looking at them makes me feel happy. Hee...Have fun with this well, bimbotic post if you may say so!












































































































The last tote definitely have to be my favourite. What more can I ask for, a big brown bag with a POEM on it. Perfect. The Damage? US$1895 cringe!
xoxo,
TGND

No comments: