Monday, December 24, 2007

Tis' the season to be jolly



I have to admit, Christmas is the season i adore the most. It's just so filled with love, happiness and everything jolly. One of the best christmas I ever had was spent the states. It was definitely a white christmas. Nothing beats having snow on christmas.
But one thing I hate about it, the food. Piling up on the weight is not something most people would like. But then again, we give ourselves reasons...it's christmas..the world is putting on the weight with you so whatever. Wait till it's new year and we'll start the pill popping, water detoxing, ghandi starving diets. For now, let's be merry.



When I think of Christmas, I think of
- Candy Canes
- Presents
- Snow
- Love
- Mistletoe
- Family
- Friends
- Cookies and Milk
- Turkey
- Log Cakes

but never have I thought of Santa...Sorry to be so anti-climax but Santa is not true. Who needs a Santa when we have Daddies? HAHAHA

Heres the girl next door wishing all readers

A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Waiting under the mistletoe,
TGND

No comments: