Monday, December 31, 2007

BitterSweet


It’s the last day of 2007 and it’s supposed to be a joyous time. No doubt time does pass really fast but I guess it’s always good to look forward to a new year in anticipation for better things to happen. Right…

Of all days, something bad has to happen; just when you thought you could end the year on a sweet note. Why are people so unappreciative? The nicer you treat them, the more of your head they’ll step on. And of all times to create trouble, they do it on New Year’s Eve; upsetting everyone’s mood causing so much hurt and disappointment.

I’m just praying now that everything would turn out fine and that the New Year would bring nothing but everything good.

Moving on, ‘end of years’ always call for personal reflections. Have you guys done yours yet? It’s funny how every time I reflect, I just get so filled up with melancholy emotions. Even if I think back on the silly or good things, there’s just this tinge of sadness. Reflections also allow me to think back on what kind of a person I have been throughout the year that has passed. And I realized I learnt a lot more about myself.

To those who always ask me why I write. I think I’ve found the answer. I realized that it’s very hard for me to open my mouth and spill my heart out. I find it hard to express verbally and I’m afraid to “talk it out”. I don’t know why but writing is the only way I can express myself. Though at times it may not be that literal and ‘to the point’, I still somehow manage to get my point across. And it’s funny how every time I finish expressing myself through words, I get this sense of relief.

Okay, I know its New Year’s Eve and I shall not dampen the happy spirits flying around.
To Everyone Out There,

Wishing everyone only the best in the year 2008! ,
TGND


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: