Monday, April 26, 2010

Lord it’s hard to live in this world,
with people who don’t know you.


Lord, it’s tough to be who I am;
one who’s easily overwhelmed by her own emotions.


Lord, how much I yearn to see your face;
but till that day, I’ll continue doing your works.


Lord, I know you’re here with me;
when I’m down, & when my smile loses its shape.


Lord, you are my wisdom and my strength;
with you, I’m able to do things I never thought I could.


Lord, remind me to always thank you;
for that one thing; the forgiveness of sin.


Lord, though I fail and I falter,
your love for me remains true.


Lord, though I may speak unkind words,
you see past my faults and mistakes.


Lord, you are all I’m living for;
not only today, but every single day from now on.


Lord, I delight myself in you and in your love,
knowing that in return, you will give me the desires of my heart.


Lord, you are the only reason worth living;
yesterday, today, forever you’re the same. 


Lord, I love you forever & always.

TGND

No comments: