Tuesday, November 25, 2008



It’s been quiet
Since you were home
I’ve been yearning for you
Yet I leave it unknown

You’ve been busy
Since you got home
I’ve been calling your name
But my voice, you’ve outgrown

I’ve been lonely
Though you’re home
I’ve been trying to reach you
But your presence, not shown

And it’s been a while…
& now that you’re home,
Will you still love me,
Or will you let your love roam?

Because now that you’re home
So much nearer to me
I still feel cold,
And still so alone

So when is it,
Will you really be home?
TGND

For the heart, is where the home is.

2 comments:

figsley said...

If the silence is deafening, make some noise.

You fought hard for this, what more is poise?

A lost sheep wouldn't be home without its shepherd.

No time to stay stagnant pink helmet, do charge forward.

SC said...

I've wished too often
I've hoped too hard
I've said what I wanted
Probably said too much

What lies ahead
Whose to define?
But like you've always said
maybe it's a sign