Friday, September 5, 2008

Transitions

People change. Many a times we go through transitions in life; primary school to Secondary school to polytechnics or junior colleges, a young pubescent to an adult etc etc. Another major transition in life is when one moves from the education world to the working world. It is quite a scary thought because we do not know what to expect.

However, I believe that if one is strong in faith and believes firmly in her/himself, she/he would then not succumb to changes easily. Meaning to say, throughout the course of transitions, they stay true to who they really are or change only for the better.

If I were to say, I think I am more of an individualist rather than one who would conform to the different environments. Others may beg to differ but heck it, I know myself best.


A different world
A different light
A different definition of paradise

A different me
A different you
People change and that is true

I can’t comprehend
I just can’t see
Why you’re acting so differently

Used to be close, now far apart
But it doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter much to me
But rather to that boy who’ve waited so patiently

If you’ve moved on, found a better life
Or rather able to find a better guy
Let go of him & let go of the lies

Let him too find a better paradise

TGND


No comments: