Monday, November 5, 2007

....


This world would be a better place if every single person takes the initiative and try to be nicer in anyway. There are some things in life which I am still trying to comprehend and learn. And which I hope would make me a nicer person. After all, no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws and it’s a fact that we all have to face. It’s either we accept each others flaws or… wait maybe we have no choice but to accept.

1) Have you ever judge a person based on appearance before? It’s hard not to but it’s not something very nice either. Yes, I know that human nature gets the better of us at times and judging people is something we cannot eliminate. But I believe if we try, we can reduce the amount of judgements we throw onto people. Empathise with the other party and feel how’s it like being judge before giving comments. I do not like to be judge, therefore I try my very best not to judge others.


2) Making decisions. When making decisions, always think of the consequences before saying YES. I have gone through it and I think the feeling sucks. I’ve made decisions which I regret. After making the rash decision, I realised that I can’t be committed or the decision made wasn’t really what I want after all. And in the end, I disappoint the people around me. Now, thinking twice before making decisions is a must.


3) Why do people have to be hypocritical? Unless it involves office politics or something more serious, I don’t see why people have to talk behind others’ backs. I’m not trying to argue or make a stand here. I’m just questioning because I really don’t get it.

There are so many questions I have yet to ask. But I figure, not many can answer. Guess I have to keep searching.


TGND

No comments: